AIR Control Display is our newly designed multi function display. It is a fully certified altimeter, and controls radios and/or transponders.
Fully ETSO certified altimeter.
AIR Control Display is a fully ETSO certified primary altimeter. It is an easy to read altimeter with really large numbers and perfect reliability, especially in high vibration environments like helicopters, old powered aircraft, or self launching motorgliders.
It's tape-style moving digits and its fine altitude resolution give you a great feeling of the current vertical rate. Additionally, its solid state technology is very reliable. ACD-57 by the way is the first altimeter in the world, that is retrofittable with a XPDR or a COM module.
If space is an issue, you can use the altimeter function in parallel to COM, XPDR, or both. This not only saves you one entire instrument worth of panel space, it also offers better readability and reliability compared to most mechanical altimeter systems. To use AIR Control Display as an altimeter, a software license is required (included in this article).
Top of the class display.
ACD-57 features the industry's largest display area in a 57mm control head. Its stunning color screen is perfectly readable in bright sunlight. Yet it draws very little power. The design has been developed and tested to comply to strict aviation standards for multi function displays.
- Shows altitude. Optionally controls COM and XPDR. All functions can be used simulatenously or in any combination.
- Fully ETSO certified altimeter and alticoder
- Brilliant large color display, perfectly readable in sunlight
- Simple, intuitive controls
- microSD slot for firmware updates
In the Box
- ACD-57 main unit including static port adapter
- Mounting screws
- microSD Memory Card
- Preinstalled altimeter license
- Power supply cable