VT-01 - Our two-block Mode-S Transponder.
VT-01 Mode-S Transponder - Main Unit class 1 - Performance Class 1 (up to 40.000ft).
All advantages of VT-01
- Install as single block or two block system.
- Best solution for club fleet installation or installation in different aircraft
- installation cradle provides tool-less move of the central unit
- integral alticoder (100ft or 25 ft resolution)
- Installation in small panels with less space
- Output power: min. 220 Watt (Class-1), or min. 150 Watt (Class-2)
- Level 2es (extended Squitter)
- ADS-B Out (non certified SIL=0/SDA=0)
- Direct-GPS NMEA Interface for ADS-B out, no Interface required
- Ultra low power current, no external cooling required
- CAN-Bus Interface for future applications (i.e. TIS)
- COMM-A/B Interface via CAN-Bus
- Mode A/C/S transponder
- Available in 2 versions:
- class 1: 250 W, up to 35000 ft, ≤ 250 kt
- class 2: 150 W, up to 15000 ft, ≤ 175 kt
- ETSO certified
- Integrated altitude encoder
- Ultra compact: 60 mm (W) x 60 mm (H)
- Mounts into 2-1/4" instrument hole
The VT-01 main unit is normally installed using our VT-01 Mounting-Rack
The VT-01 requires a wiring harness from steering unit to main unit. Its a standard D-SUB Harness. If you purchase our mounting kit, all required connectors and small parts are included.
Besides that you will need a power supply cable. Again its standard D-Sub so you can create an own one or use our finished product VT-0103-2.
In addition to the connectors a data cable is required. We offer a certified datacable at reasonable prices, you can select any required length meter-wise (GAV-4709-0005A)
Typical VT-01 Installation:
- main unit (VT0102)
- control head/steering unit (VT-0101)
- Mounting Rack (VT-0103-1)
- Connection Kit/Power supply cable (VT-0103-2)
- Datacable (GAV-4709-0005A)