FAA approved for Certified Aircraft but also available for experimental Aircraft builders: The Aithre Shield eDot 5.0 is the first behind-the-panel device that puts carbon monoxide readings output to panel-mounted LED light and to iOS device.
Features a simple wiring installation, a small footprint, free iOS app, free WatchOS app, and 10 years without recalibration for the CO ppm.
- FAA NORSEE approved for certified aircraft (non-pressurized). Must be installed in certified aircraft by an authorized installer. Experimental can be installed by the owner.
- iOS and WatchOS APPS: Integrated with the Aithre Connect iOS app to provide discrete and trend CO levels, SPO2 data, and Tank data, plus Siri voice notifications to your headset (when paired to your iOS device)
- SENSITIVE AND PRECISION CALIBRATED: Under 30 second CO sensor response between 0 - 255 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
- COMPACT: Measures just 1.97” x 1.97” x 0.67” tall and weighs 1.1 ounces (mounting flange adds .75" to base width)
- INTUITIVE LED INDICATION: This device has a wired LED panel mounted indicator with intuitive corresponding light levels to CO. Also compatible with iOS and watchOS.
- TEMPERATURE INDEPENDENT: Internal temperature adjustment circuit that compensates for temperature-induced CO reading errors in the CO sensor between -10 C to +50 C
- NO RECALIBRATION: State-of-the-art CO sensor requires no recalibration for 10 years under normal operating conditions
- PRESSURE & ALTITUDE INDEPENDENT: The CO detector is not affected by pressure and altitude changes
- HAND-CALIBRATED: Every Aithre CO detector is individually calibrated using high precision calibration CO gas and comes with a signed certificate of calibration
- DESIGNED AND ASSEMBLED: Ketchum, Idaho