The Illyrian smart oximeter is usable in aviation, sleep, and mountaineering to provide constant, always-on pulse oximeter readings to your iOS device and Apple Watch. SPO2 readings are obtained using a thin sensor pad worn near the ear or on the forehead and then broadcast wirelessly to your Apple phone, tablet, watch using the free Aithre Connect app, and your experimental avionics when using the companion product Shield EX 3. Power is provided via USB plug and the included long-lasting portable power bank.
Use up to 6 Illyrian oximeters simultaneously on the App to monitor you and your passenger SPO2 and BPM data throughout the flight. Add up to 5 additional Illyrians to your purchase to start monitoring you and all your passengers today.
Designed and made in Ketchum, Idaho by pilots.
- Oximeter sensor with wireless data and USB for power
- Sport headband for forehead placement
- Cable wrap for headset placement
- USB power bank with small flashlight for many days of use
- Aithre Connect iOS app
- Aithre Connect WatchOS companion app
- Continuous SPO2 and BPM 12 hours of trends
- Siri/popup notifications for drops below 85 and 92 percent SPO2
- Custom notification level option
- SPO2 graphed against pressure altitude
- Regular hypoxia risk testing with custom interval quizzes
- Simultaneous app connection to up to 6 Illyrian oximeters
- Compatible with Aithre Shield CO detectors
- Compatible with Aithre Altus portable oxygen tank monitor
- CARBON MONOXIDE AND OXYGEN TANK PRESSURE INTEGRATION
The Illyrian works in conjunction with the Aithre Shield, Shield EX, and Aithre Altus to provide carbon monoxide and portable tank pressure on the same iOS Aithre Connect application.