The unique quality. The outstanding workmanship. The high precision. Or the excellent functionality. There are a whole range of characteristics that distinguish a watch from Laco. And in addition, something that you may not see at first glance, but which you feel in every single second, minute and hour: the passion of our watchmakers. And this since 1925.
High-quality watch manufacture with dedication and love of detail has a long tradition at Laco. For example, watches have been manufactured in Pforzheim for over 90 years with the highest precision and for the highest accuracy. The company can look back on an eventful history, as especially the original Laco pilot's watch has a legendary past. After all, in the 1940s only a handful of companies received permission to manufacture pilot's watches. One of them was Laco.
- Movement: Automatic
- housing: 45mm
- Sandblasted stainless steel case with side engraving FL23883, diameter 42 mm, height 13 mm, domed and anti-reflective sapphire crystal, solid stainless steel back with engraving, water-resistant to 5 ATM, 20 mm strap lugs
- Automatic movement Laco 24 - basic movement ETA 2824.2
- NUMBER BLUE with sunburst pattern. Numbers and strokes covered with Superluminova C3.
- HAND: thermally blued stainless steel hands also filled with luminous material
- RIBBON: Grey nylon strap, 20 mm strap lug.
- ETUI:black case with zip